BIG NEWS FOR 2023!
Starting this year, we’re working with a service called Membersplash to handle our memberships. They specialize in managing pools and swim teams, so we thing this will be a good fit for us as well. For our members, it should lead to a more professional and responsive process- and you won’t have to re-enter the same information year after year! You’ll be able to buy guest passes, register for events and sign up for picnic tables and swim lessons (when we get that part built later this spring!)
Clicking our membership link at the bottom of the page will take you off our page and to Membersplash. From there:
If you run into any problems, you can reach us at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help. We know there’s a learning curve to this new system, but we think you’re going to like it!
Here’s a quick recap of our membership tiers- remember, early bird prices are valid until April 30th:
Family Membership: $210 (regular); $185 (early bird)
Individual Membership: $140 (regular); $130 (early bird)
Senior Membership: $115 (regular); $110 (early bird)
- Extended Fishing Membership available (additional $65 added to the main memberships)
- Picnic Area rentals available for parties and events
- Guest Passes can be purchased online or at the gate (10 punch card for $30 or 5 punch card for $20 – 1 punch/per guest/per visit)
- Swim Lessons available for your little ones (additional cost)
- Access to our many special events at the lake!
we also offer a Limited Membership for $125
This allows for 10 individual visits to the lake. Use them however you like- you can bring 10 people for a day, or come yourself ten times. These aren’t transferable, and no one else can use them without you being there. Also, this type of membership isn’t eligible for extended fishing, swim lessons, guest pass purchasing or picnic area rental.
click here to review our rules.