Lake Minear Beach Rules:
- Alcohol is not permitted.
- Smoking is permitted in designated areas only
- Swimming is only permitted during beach hours, when lifeguards are on duty.
- flotation devices are only permitted in the roped-off inner swimming area
Extended Fishing Rules
- Fishing is allowed from sun-up to sun-down.
- Fishing is not allowed in the swimming area
- Please lock the gate behind you when you enter or leave the lake
- Guests must purchase a guest pass in advance
- children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult during extended fishing hours
- Extended Fishing Hours are for fishing only- swimming, picnicking and playing games are not permitted during hours when the beach is closed
- Fishing is only allowed during daylight hours.
- Letting a non-member use your gate key will result in immediate loss of membership, without refund.
Extended Fishing Rules for Boaters
- Extended Fishing boat stickers must be visible on the left side of your boat
- A maximum of eight boats are allowed on the lake at any time
- Boat motors must be 10hp or less, and may not create a wake
- Boaters must stay 150ft away from the west shore
- Boats may not be stored at the lake
- Violation of any of these rules can result in cancellation of your fishing membership, without refund.
- No swimming or tubing allowed from boats.
Zebra mussels have been found in Lake Minear. You must use the proper precautions while fishing and boating. If you use your boat on other lakes make sure you clean it properly before launching your boat to prevent the spread of zebra mussles.
We ask everyone to practice catch and release but we will make some exceptions. Lake Minear has set the following slot size limits.
- Large & small mouth bass 14-17 inch limit 1
- Catfish 14- inch limit 2
- Walleye 15- inch limit 2
All others state regulations apply
Please know we have a zero tolerance for anyone who breaks these rules. Break a rule, lose your key! If you have any questions you can e-mail us at email@example.com.
Thank you for your cooperation,